Okay, I'm totally excited about this, and hope that anyone reading my blog who wants a new apron, signs up for the apron swap on Feathered Nest. Just click on her blog site, and send her an email if your interested. It should be lots of fun!
Jen I had to laugh at this. For Christmas last year my darling Mother in Law gave each of the daughters/daughters-in-law an apron at the family gift exchange. Well each of them except for ME. I wasn't sure whether to be offended b/c she doesn't think I'm quite domestic enough to need an apron, or if I should be offended that she didn't think any of them were big enough to tie around my waist.
So if I want an apron, I'll just have to try out the apron swap LOL.
1 comment:
Jen I had to laugh at this. For Christmas last year my darling Mother in Law gave each of the daughters/daughters-in-law an apron at the family gift exchange. Well each of them except for ME. I wasn't sure whether to be offended b/c she doesn't think I'm quite domestic enough to need an apron, or if I should be offended that she didn't think any of them were big enough to tie around my waist.
So if I want an apron, I'll just have to try out the apron swap LOL.
Post a Comment