Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Party Tip!

Okay, here's a tip for all you moms who have birthday parties planned for this summer. (sorry its a fuzzy picture). I can't remember where I saw it, to give credit where its due, but I loved this idea. I HATE standing there with 20 kids trying to get cake, and the ice creams too hard, and some want it on their plate, others don't, and some kids just want the ice cream. So, I took a melon ball scoop (liked this, cause it was easier to scoop and they were cute with 3 little balls). Scooped, ice cream into muffin wrappers, in the tin, then covered it, and put it back in the freezer. You can do this the night before, or up to a week before, if you cover it really well. I felt much more prepared, and less frazzled with one more step out of the way on the big day. And then I also knew for sure if I had enough ice cream, and they were all uniform.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Jenn...Can you e-mail me the brand and model of your heart rate monitor? I need to get one and don't know which kind to use. Thanks. Jaytensen@gmail.com