So, I'm running along the bike path with a friend last night. We've hit the halfway mark, and are heading back to our cars. All of a sudden, a baby moose comes running out in front of us, (only about 20 yards in front of us). A car from the road honks, just as the baby sees us, and runs back into the woods. Of course we're startled, but even though baby moose is gone, we're Alaskans, and our main fear now, is "where's mama moose?" So we run up the side of the hill towards the road, and stay there, till we reach some more open areas. Let me tell you, running along the road on an uneven, sloping hill, not the easiest thing, but it beats getting trampled by a mommy moose protecting her baby.

1 comment:
WOW!!! How fun that you have a blog! I'm glad you found us! I can't believe your kids are so big now! Man time flies. I miss Alaska, especially at this time of year. We're down hear in way to hot weather.
Post a Comment