So, here's the invitations for yet another "pirate" party.
I swear, this child is testing my creativity to the max. So here's what
I swear, this child is testing my creativity to the max. So here's what
I came up with this time....
1. I found this scull/sword crossbones graphic on the Internet (I lOVE google)
I copied them onto sticker paper, then took my handy dandy 1" circle punch, and
punched them out.
and tore the edges off. Then I dipped
it into a tea/brown paint mixture. Then I laid them flat, and let them dry.
At first, it was taking forever. But then I set them on a baking pan, put it on top of
the stove while I was cooking dinner in the oven, and they were dried in no time.
a wax seal, but no wax I had was thick enough to look/act authentic).
Hence, Plan B, the stickers. So, what do you think? There's more to the invitation, but it included my phone # and address, so I cropped that part off. I think they turned out pretty cool though.


1 comment:
Way cute idea! I think it turned out great!! Looks like fun and the concert pics are great!!
Post a Comment