

1. What is his name? Matthew Stastny
2. Who eats more? Matt, but its usually all in one sitting, like dinner. He's not a big breakfast eater. And lunches are usually left overs from dinner the night before.
3. Who said I love you first? He did.
4. Who is taller? Matt (that was on my list for future husband,)
5. Who is smarter? We're both smart in different ways. I have to live with the dumb blond stereo type, so I'm at a disadvantage, but he really is very smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? He is. I'm often known as "the ice queen".
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on the night. I like to swap sides.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? Me, definitely. He's still not sure which side of the bread to butter for grilled cheese sandwiches. :)
11. What meals do you cook together? He helps out on Sundays.
12. Who is more stubborn? Him, definitely
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? We both can.
14. Who has more siblings? Him, he has 4.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each have our moments.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything, from going shopping with the kids, hiking, playing tennis, to just watching TV while snuggling on the couch.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me. Matt doesn't really like them all that much.
2. Who eats more? Matt, but its usually all in one sitting, like dinner. He's not a big breakfast eater. And lunches are usually left overs from dinner the night before.
3. Who said I love you first? He did.
4. Who is taller? Matt (that was on my list for future husband,)
5. Who is smarter? We're both smart in different ways. I have to live with the dumb blond stereo type, so I'm at a disadvantage, but he really is very smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? He is. I'm often known as "the ice queen".
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on the night. I like to swap sides.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? Me, definitely. He's still not sure which side of the bread to butter for grilled cheese sandwiches. :)
11. What meals do you cook together? He helps out on Sundays.
12. Who is more stubborn? Him, definitely
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? We both can.
14. Who has more siblings? Him, he has 4.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each have our moments.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything, from going shopping with the kids, hiking, playing tennis, to just watching TV while snuggling on the couch.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me. Matt doesn't really like them all that much.
18. Guilty pleasures? He loves ice cream. But also peanut butter with Hershey's squares.
19. How did you meet? His family owned the bookstore I was working at one summer when he came home from his mission.
20. Who asked who out first? It was a mutual, "hey, this movie is playing, wanna go see it?"
21. Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me first, but he will say that I was giving out all the signals for him to try.
22. Who proposed? Matt, definitely.
23. His best features? His personality, his love for everyone, he's an amazing father, his sense of humor, his work ethic, and his efforts to help us both constantly improve ourselves.
24. What is his greatest quality? He has a kindness about him that's unconditional. He is one of the most non judgemental people I have ever known. It's something I really admire, and hope to improve upon within myself.
25. Tag? Whomever wants to!
No comments:
Post a Comment