Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The kids and I are down in Utah for a week, and Matt will join us Saturday for his Family Reunion in McCall, ID.
Okay, so for those of you moms who are contemplating traveling alone on planes with kids, here's a little advice..... DON'T! :)
Actually, it wasn't too bad. The hard part of it was the fact that I was a dummy and booked us a red eye flight. And my kids don't remember the last time they flew, (the boys were 2 and 3, and we flew to Disneyland) so they were all very excited and did not want to sleep the first leg. By the time we got to Seattle and flew from there to Boise however, I couldn't hardly get them to wake up at the airport. I finally had to piggy-back Morgan onto one of the suitcases, and hall her out to the rental cars that way. (BIG thanks to Bro. Beuss for his help at the luggage carousel) But we finally made it and the kids are having so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Stastny. We went to Thanksgiving Point yesterday, and we're doing the zoo today. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
You are a brave woman! Hope that you have fun. Give us a call if you get up Rexburg way. Love, the Shumways
Post a Comment