These are some of the promised pictures from our weekend at Eklutna.
The kids had so much fun hiking down by the lake. Morgan's favorite thing (obviously)
a pretty little flower to put in her hair.
It was just the kids and I for the day till Matt got done working.
I really enjoy these times with the kids.
Me, right before the Eklutna Challenge.

Gabe was my training partner the night before. I think we circled through the camp grounds 5-6 times. He's only been riding a two wheeler since his birthday. (Grandma and
It was just the kids and I for the day till Matt got done working. I really enjoy these times with the kids.
Me, right before the Eklutna Challenge. 
Gabe was my training partner the night before. I think we circled through the camp grounds 5-6 times. He's only been riding a two wheeler since his birthday. (Grandma and
Grandpa got him a bike for his birthday!) And right now, he only has two speeds.
Really fast, and crashing. But he is good about getting back on the bike, and
trying again. We pretty much have to drag him in off his bike every night.
cycling. She's always trying to ride mommy's bike.







1 comment:
Holy cow Morgan has such thick hair! If you did that to mine by the end it would be about 6 strands, but it looks way cute on her! Looks like you guys had fun at Eklutna, I miss Alaska. Tell the boys hi and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment