
We were watching conference on Sunday, and Gabe started asking questions about the choir as they were singing.
Me: Hey Gabe, I bet your Grandma and Grandpa Stastny are there in that room listening to the prophet, and the Mormon Tabernacle choir.
Gabe: how do you get to go sing there?
Me: You have to be really old
Gabe: who's old?
Me: well, Grandma's not old enough yet.
Gabe: really?
Me: really. And if you tell her that, I bet you'll get an extra big Christmas present.
Gabe: (after a long minute of thought) So, should I tell her now, or closer to Christmas?
1 comment:
LOL that is hilarious. Even more funny is that as a kid I thought my mom had the most BEAUTIFUL singing voice of anyone I knew (still do mom, if you're seeing this). I always thought it was such a shame that we lived in Alaska because if we lived in Salt Lake she would FOR SURE be singing with the MoTab.
Plus, she had the right hair.
Post a Comment