Monday, April 13, 2009

I Should Have Been SPANKED!




Matt got a kick out of this.

I'm walking down the hall in church yesterday, and I pass Morgan and her primary class heading to the bathrooms. Her teacher (a sub this day) was a cute little old lady who I absolutely adore in our ward. She looks at me, and says "is she (pointing to Morgan) just like you were when you were little?" "I think so", I said. " At least, that's what they tell me" (pointing to my mom, the Primary President). Then the teacher says with a half grin "oh, you should be spanked!" I laughed and said, "I probably was!"

Yes, from her 'drop dead you worm' look that she loves to throw Jeremy's way down to her little stomp the one foot when she doesn't get her way move, she's definitely my daughter. Take it or leave it, she's a mini me.

No comments: