Right now, I'm having a special for the months of April and May. Leave a comment and on May 15th (my birthday) I'll draw the lucky winner of this fantastically cute Gerber Daisy Warmer. Also, if you book a party with me during the next 6 weeks, I'll give you a free PLUG IN WARMER... these things are great! You can plug them into small places like 1/2 bathrooms, and kitchens and they serve as a night light as well.
Don't forget to leave a comment!!!
6 comments:
Pick me, pick me! I love these things. Hope that you get some parties booked. Good luck!
I haven't seen this Daisy warmer! I love it! Please put me in the drawing!! I don't know about booking a party, though! It's kind of far for you to commute!! ;p)
Do I count? Hope you have a happy birthday anyway! Sorry I missed the conference call, I was at my dads house. Cute pics of Morgan in the pooper post!
I am with Jayme. Can I be in the drawing too? Morgan is so silly!
I LOVE a great smelling house! Count me in please.
Sally
OK, for you lower 48 people....you know I would send you a party in a box any time. I throw the best parties in a box!!
Post a Comment