*Post your favorite picture of you, your husband or your kids misbehaving, making a mess or being naughty on your blog! Tag some friends and of course, leave me a comment here so I can see your pictures! I can't wait to see your "OH NO" moments...I saw this on another blog and copied it. I usually wait to be tagged, but this one was so original, and cute, and the possibilities are endless if you have kids. I'm hoping if I tag Katie, Emily, Renae, Mom, Amy and Tiffanie, you guys will all have some fun stories to tell.
Morgan...need I say more? She decided to cut her hair one day, and unfortunately it was in braids. See the fistful of hair? Yeah. Those braids had been long enough to touch her shoulders.
I was just going to cut her hair at home. You know, be frugal and all that. I'd just give her a bob, and it would be fine. But her daddy and grandpa were horrified at the thought of chopping her hair off the rest of the way. I actually thought they were going to cry. So grandpa paid for Morgan to go to a salon and have her hair cut and styled so that they cut off no more hair than was absolutely necessary. Funny, hu?

She was quite pleased with herself.
2 comments:
Give me a couple of days and I'll find something good!
Im sure I have many. Most have been posts already. Reeds the king of being naughty. I dunno where he gets it. I need some time to find something that will give us a laugh.
Post a Comment