Ahhhhh! Bad picture of me...but Chandler was so cute. We all went out to clear off the trampoline last night. It was piled with wet, heavy snow, and it was raining. (Thus, my wet doo) The boys had fun building snow forts, while Morgan and I took snow from the trampoline, and threw snowballs at the boys. It was so much fun, just playing and enjoying this time with my kids. It seems like yesterday, I was a paranoid new mommy, who wouldn't let anyone come within 10 feet of Chandler without proper sanitizing.I came home from the gym the other night to find my sexy, handsome hubby out shoveling the driveway with the boys. This is actually one part of winter in Alaska that I do enjoy. Fresh fallen snow, the boys helping their dad shovel the driveway, while I get to work out in a nice warm gym. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment