Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brother Bear

So I'm complaining to my mom yesterday, about how the boys have kind of lost interest in the puppy. (His name is Bear) They're not leaping at the opportunity to take him out in the cold to go potty. They don't sit and wrestle and play with him in the living room (totally driving me nuts). So, apparently Gabe heard all this, and came up to me after I got off the phone..."mommy, can I play with Bear?" I smiled, loving the fact that my middle child loves to be good, and please his parents. "Sure" I said. "Why don't you take him down to your room, and you and Chandler can both play with him?" Problem solved. The puppy was going to play, and my kids were going to get some pent up energy out. I went about my normal stuff...cleaning, doing projects... About an hour later the boys come running up the stairs. "Mom, mom, you gotta see Bear!" I look down to see our 2 month old black lab wearing one of Chandler's t-shirts. He says, "Mom, doesn't Bear look just like me?" (Apparently if wearing someone else's cloths makes you look just like them to an 8 year old. Wish that really worked...I'd wear Heidi Klum's cloths. So here they are. The three Bro's.

No comments: