So, if you haven't noticed...I've posted several times today. Well, there's a reason for that.
1. I had several series of pictures, and stories from the past week, that I've tried to post, but my signal was bad, and Matt just fixed it tonight.
2. No time
3. Had an emergency root canal this afternoon (thank you Dr. Christensen!) and had nothing but time on my hands this evening, as I'm no longer in pain, but due to the great drugs I'm on, can't move the rest of my body. Matt wouldn't let me lift a finger if I could...so I sit here, and blog.
This was my first root canal...can't say I would do that every week, but not nearly as painful as I was always led to believe. The worst part is when the numbing wears off, and the feeling in your teeth and gums comes back. I'm told it should be better tomorrow...I hope so, cause I had to miss Taebo and Cardio Sculpt tonight, and I feel absolutely dreadful!
No comments:
Post a Comment