Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Challenge

My SPT challenge this week...how did I come up with my blog name? (which blog?)
I have three blogs. This one is the most frequented. And the name is pretty simple. 5-because there are five people in our family...and I figured if I put down a number, Matt would take the hint that for right now, its a permanent number. Stastny-kind of obvious? 4-for . eternity-we believe that families are forever. And because Matt and I were sealed in the temple, our little family can be an eternal family.

My other blog is new, and still under construction. It's called www.mndcreations.blogspot.com
The name, is from Mother & Daughter Creations. This is the name on any tags for crafts that mom and I sell. Feel free to check it out.

I won't tell you my other blog name, cause it really is under construction. But when I'm done, it will be my craft and cooking corner, with everything from tips, digi scrapping, projects, to what I made for dinner. I'm gathering pictures to post right now. I'll let you know when its ready.

No comments: