Monday, January 14, 2008

P.S. I love you



Okay, while I (unlike all my friends) did not cry through the whole movie, I really did like it. And I actually think Matt would have gone with me, and liked it as well. It makes you think about your marriage, and try to be a better spouse all the time. I also really appreciate Matt for all he does for me, and our little family. (although, with 3 kids, a dog, and a cat, its not as little as it once was) We all had a discussion after the movie, about what if's. I honestly don't know what I would do without Matt. He's my other half. Not a day goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for this wonderful partner. Maybe that's a big part of why I'm so grateful. Because we truely are partners. And I've learned through the years, that a lot of people don't have that. Its not the norm, and I shouldn't take it for grantid that Matt really would do anything for me. And I'd do anything for him. (except go out in -20 weather to start the car) :) Love ya babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Jenn, I LOVE that you love my baby brother so much! He deserves it! And so do you :). Although I must admit that it still freaks me out to hear someone talk about him like that LOL. Love you guys!

kt