
A Day Late, and a dollar short, I know, but there ya go. We did fireworks at Jeremy and Renae's house. I took pictures, but will have to post them later...I can't find the connector right now to get them off my camera. (hey, that's one of my new goals...to be more organized!) My other goals? Well, they're kind of things I'm always working on, with some new ones thrown in there.
*Get to my goal weight for my 30th birthday. (I'v lost 40 lbs so far)
*Beat my time for 5 mile run at the Women's Run this year.
*Compete in the Pink Cheeks triathalon in Seward this year.
*Be more patient.
*Get my mom and I's burpcloths business up and going. (I'll have pictures soon...they're super cute)
*Catch up on scrapbooks
*learn a new skill
Good luck to you all on your New Year's Resolutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment