A) Four places that I go to over and over: Edge Fitness, kid's school, Target (hee hee), and mom's. B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Emily, Laura, Becky, and Kate. C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Sam's Club food court, Panda Chinese, Cattle Company, and Jalapenos D) Other places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, on a plane to go anywhere that's warm, Target, home (I'm never here lately for more than 15 minutes at the time) E) Four people I intend to tag: Katie, (even though she probably won't do it:) Emily, Amy, and Rachel
F) Four TV shows I watch: One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brother's and Sisters.
Okay ladies, now its your turn. Its easy, just 4, 4, 4, 4, 4,4 things about you. Have fun.
1 comment:
Are you tagging ME? Why in the world would you think I wouldn't do it?
Post a Comment