Well, you already know about my morning, so here's the rest of the day...
*Worked out at home since Chandler stayed home sick. (yoga and strength training in my living room are just not the same as at the gym...I think I've turned into a workout snob)
*Made LOTS of phone calls to various people...work, ward stuff, SIL's, a friend about carpooling to the temple tomorrow....yadayada
*Picked up Morgan from the bus, then had her help me make some homemade chicken noodle soup and french bread, since we've all been a bit under the weather around here.
*Gabe missed his bus stop, so while I had Grandma chasing down the bus, Morgan and I went back to the house to call the bus barn. The poor little guy just didn't hear his name being called at the right stop. Don't worry, we got him. My mom is famous for chasing down runaway buses holding her grandchildren hostage.
*Gabe spent the afternoon puking. (that's 4 out of 5 of us with the yucks so far-knock on wood)
*Caught the Presidential Debate, and I'm just hoping this election turns out like 2000 and 2004. (the socialist is up in the polls till the very end, then our guy pulls ahead)
*10:40pm, and Matt and I are just keeping watch over puky kids before we head to bed for the night. I'm just hoping this is like everyone else that has been getting this yucky 12 hour virus, and that it only lasts 12 hours for our family. Thankfully, Chandler and Matt seem to be on the mend. I'm just a little nauseous, and Gabe hasn't thrown up for a couple of hours now. Serenity now.
No comments:
Post a Comment