Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Will you Marry Me?


As some of you already know, I took my ring in for its spring cleaning in May, and was told that the prongs were severely warn down, and the diamond was in danger of falling out. Well, the cost of having it repaired was high, so I opted to wear a cheap ring, and put my wedding ring in my jewelry box till we could afford to have it fixed. That time was a few weeks ago when we got our super PFD's (thank you Sarah Palin!). Matt insisted on taking it in, and when it came back about a week later, he surprised me by not only picking it up, but also bringing home a bouquet of roses, (handing one to each kid) he came in, knelt down on one knee, and asked me to marry him again. (he says I hesitated a lot more then I did 10 years ago...what do you expect? It had been a long day!) But I would happily marry this man all over again. I can't believe its already been nearly 10 years since we knelt across the alter in the Anchorage temple and were sealed together for eternity.

If you didn't notice, the ring is placed in the rose in the above picture. Gorgeous roses, hu?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: