Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursday Happenings.

So here's Thursday's "what I did today"

*Kids all went to school, and mom went to the gym--Cardio Sculpt. Ouchy, we worked on lots and lots of lunges today. I'm still feeling it 2 days later.
*Ran home to shower before my piano student showed up for her 11am lesson.
*Ran by the bank, then over to the preschool to pick up Morgan. She was so excited...I told her we'd go to Target. BIG mistake. She went more crazy in that place than I did. She was throwing cloths in the basket faster than I could take them out. Lets just say she ended up with a new outfit today.
*Came home to do some household chores, work a little, and then it was back over to the bus stop to pick up the boys.
*Basically, a very quiet, easy going day.

No comments: