Monday, October 6, 2008
This was Chandler towards the end. Completely pooped. But he did it! And he did a pretty dang good job. As a side note: I LOVE MY HOUSE! Yes, its not always as big as I would like it to be...But I love the way it looks from the street. I love it in fall, when the leaves on all our trees have changed colors, and the blue of our house is such a stark contrast to the oranges, and green of the lawn. I love it in winter with the Christmas lights around the windows, reflected on the freshly fallen snow. And summer is absolutely best, with my kids out running through the sprinkler while I garden in the front. I love my little house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have every right to be proud of your house. Its so cute, cant wait to come visit!!!
Post a Comment