So, today was fun,
*Got kids up to take Morgan to school. Boys were out for a teacher inservice, but Morgan still had to go.
*Went to gym, (cycling again..endurance day)
*Coming down the stairs after class, Chandler says--"Mom, you need to go home and shower before we go Buffalo hunting, cause Buffalo have a keen sense of smell, and they'll smell you coming from far away!" Does that mean I worked hard? Don't you love kid's honesty?
* So, after taking Chandler's suggestion and showering, we got geared up to go on the annual buffalo hunt. The boys were so excited! I'll have pictures tomorrow, but I shot the buffalo this year, and got a black eye in the process. I guess it could've been worse, my dad got quite a gash from the scope last year.
*After skinning, gutting, and quartering the buffalo, we all came home and changed, than I let the kids just play while I laid down till Matt came home. I've never had a goose egg on my forehead before, and you know what? It hurts! Promise, I'll have pictures tomorrow. Just a warning though...its kind of gruesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment