Monday, May 18, 2009
Gabe's Birthday Party
Gabe had a Star Wars Party this Saturday. We made Jedi robes for the Jedi Training camp. Luckily, Matt was on hand to be in charge of games, while I took care of the food, and getting kids set up to train in the Jedi way.
Morgan, completing the Jedi training. (obstacle course)
Gabe wanted his cake to look like the end of Star Wars III. If Matt was on hand, I'd tell you the name of the planet, and the kind of ship I was attempting to make. As it is, all I can tell you is its on the planet with the lava and fire, and Anni fights with Obi one. (Matt's gonna die when he reads this, and finds out how inept I am at details of his favorite series)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so talented. Good job Mom!
Holy cow those cup cakes are amazing, I don't think I ever would have thought of that. And this was your back up! :)
Post a Comment