My own personal porta potty that Matt set up for me, close to our tent so I didn't have to go far in the middle of the night all by myself. It was awesome!!! Complete with my own little magazine rack and airfreshner.
This was Matt's favorite family picture from the weekend. I was running from the camera, after pressing the timer button, and I jumped onto the log a little too fast and kept on going. You can see Matt's concern on his face for my well being.

My sweetie and I on the banks of the Mat-su River. Is it beautiful or what? How could you not love this place? It was a wonderful weekend. Sunny, warm, all around great weather.
Of course with Matt and Gabe, there has to be sword fighting, right?
Of course with Matt and Gabe, there has to be sword fighting, right?







1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I am really missing it in AK. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You look great!
Post a Comment