I bet your wondering what these are all about? Admit it, your thinking the same thing I thought when I saw them, "those look like Ethiopian Santa Clause's." You know you were thinking it.
So I was trying to be creative, and thought I would dip little pretzel sticks in red and blue chocolate, and then dip the little end in dark chocolate, and they would look like light sabers that I could then stick on top of Gabe's cupcakes for his birthday at school. The night before, Matt and I were making them. They weren't turning out, and Matt suggested I pipe on some grey icing to look like the buttons on the sabers. After I did a few, I started laughing. "We can't put these on the cupcakes Matt, Gabe's teacher will think I'm racist!" So, we scrapped the 'light sabers' and decided to just sprinkle stars and stick my piped STAR WARS on them. See, for those of you who think I'm always spot on, I do make mistakes, quite often when it comes to baking. I just don't usually spotlight it on my blog. But I'm learning to laugh at myself a little more.

2 comments:
It was a creative thought! ;) None of my creative endeavors ever turn out. You are very talented.
I want your cake ball recipe, but Im kinda disturbed by the lightsabers.
Post a Comment