Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tinsle and Twine craft class.




Here's the class that I taught on Friday. I love the layering with the wains coating and tin. What do you think?

4 comments:

JessicaRindy said...

OOoh I love the snow one! If you have a pattern or can let me know how to make it I would love you forever! BTW what is wains coating? You can tell how much I craft :)

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Its just a 6X6" block of wood, then I routed the edges. (Wains coating is the wall covering that goes about 1/3 of the way up your wall, and is usually capped with a chair rail..does that make sence?)
Email me if you want more info...it was totally easy!

The Curtis Family said...

Super cute. I like the effect of the beadboard too (that's what we call wainscotting down here in the Lower 48 hee hee). The lettering is just vinyl? Cute!

Amy said...

Turned out way cute!!