The returned missionary and his possy. My kids totally look up to Jeremy, and I'm so glad they have such an awesome role model as a cousin that they can look up to, and try to be like. Lately, we've been able to have Jeremy stay in our house over night, as he's been working for Matt with the new store, and studying at my brother's lab to become a soil tester this summer. Its been so fun having him.

Morgan and Avery saying goodbye. They had so much fun playing together. I wish we lived closer to this little cutie.

I think my SIL Karin is one of the luckiest people in the world. She gets to wake up every morning to this view. Isn't it awesome? This is from her living room, but her bedroom window has the exact same view. Love it!

Jeremy, Chandler and I jammin!

Morgan LOVED all the instruments, but thought the guitar made her look the "coolest"

Me, trying to figure out the guitar. I'm a gamer newbie, and I'm admitting to you all now, that I'd never played Guitar Hero till that night. But once I got the hang of it, it was really fun.

The girls had fun with Aunt Karin.

Morgan and Aunt Karin singing Baby Baby!

Jer trying to figure out the drums.

My little Gabe working the strings on his Guitar!
3 comments:
You look great! And cute dress on Morgan by the way! ;)
Hey thanks. Yes, I do have good taste, don't I? (the dress used to belong to Amy's girls) She loves it. Its one of her new fav's.
Jealous. Looks like you guys are having fun! We won't get to see Jeremy for a long time :(
Post a Comment