Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random pictures from my 35mm.

I LOVE my Cannon 35mm. I don't care if its not'digital'. I still love it. Here are some pictures from the film that I recently had developed, and put on CD.


Gabe's first day of school. His teacher had TONS of zebras in the classroom, all ready for their up coming "Zebra Day". Sorry about the eyes, but this was the only shot I had of my little cutie with her bucket full of our very own raspberries. Jealous all you Arizona relatives and friends?


Morgan picking raspberries in our backyard this summer.


Nope, I didn't doctor this photo at all. He really is that pail. Don't look at me, I'm only that white when I'm about ready to faint.



The kids racing their bikes and scooters down to grandma's house. Gabe riding his bike. He LIVED on that thing this last summer.




No comments: