Morgan and I invited cousin Clayton to go with us to the gym today to go swimming. This is the conversation I overheard on the way...
Morgan: I talk to my daddy on the phone.
Clayton: yeah, I talk to my mommy all the time. You know how to talk to Jesus?
Morgan: (just sat there, looking at Clayton)
Clayton: you close your eyes, and bow your head, and then you whisper.
Morgan: (I watched her in the rear view mirror as she semi closed her eyes, and glanced over at Clayton)
Clayton: No, you have to close them all the way, and whisper what you want.
Morgan: (in a little sweet whisper) I want a poly pocket
Clayton: (also in a little whisper) I want a Diego Lego
Morgan: (not to be out prayed) I want a Diego Lego, and a Dora Lego.
I love kids, and the cute little things they say. The other day, we were at my Nephews Missionary Homecoming talk. I heard this little girl behind me ask her mom, "where's the Holy Ghost?" so casually, as if she were asking, "where's my shoes?"
Her mommy quietly whispered, "he's in your heart" To which the little girl replied, "what's he doing in there?" I couldn't help but smile.
1 comment:
I love the sweet testimonies of the little ones.
Post a Comment